Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lovin these lamps...

Yesterday, I had to place an order for a client and it sent me on a search for lamps. These are some awesome lamps! The first I ordered just to place in the store because I love it, especially that black shade and base.


This one I ordered for the client to go in her master suite. Her suite is done in black and white - very streamlined with a black and white toile. So, this was the perfect lamp to add that pop of color.....can't wait to place them on her night stands!

This is another one that I think is great! I'm a huge fan of turquoise so this is right up my alley. Now, I just have to wait for them to ship.....so all in all I had a wonderful online adventure in pursuit of the perfect lamp - mission accomplished!



No comments:

Post a Comment