Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Light....


I am really loving vintage lighting these days....I have to say that it really gives a room so much character and provides a home with instant age. You can have a new home and use vintage lighting and its as if the house has been there for years....The picture above is from Martha Stewart...I have to say that is my favorite vintage light....I'm using this light in a current project I'm working on.
The picture above is the home of Kirby Ellis...I love this room for many reasons! The light plays a huge role in the way it reflects in that stunning mirror which is being used as a headboard....love that idea!

This is a beautiful room I saw in Country Living. Love this room for many reasons, but the light really catches the eye and pulls the whole room together. Bottom line is no one should not take lighting for granted. It really can make all the difference in the world .

No comments:

Post a Comment